Hair Transplant Los Angeles
Hair Restoration Los Angeles - Dr. Sean Behnam
Dr. Sean Behnam M.D. is a world renowned hair transplant surgeon and hair loss specialist located in the heart of Los Angeles. Board certified by the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery (ABHRS), he is among the first pioneers to perform FUE hair transplant procedures in Los Angeles and has been practicing hair restoration since 2008.
As an innovator, he engineers many tools and machines used in FUE hair transplant. He is dedicated to providing the latest technology and research to those suffering from hair loss.
He shares his practice with Dr. Ben Behnam, who is a world-renowned dermatologist and medical hair loss specialist.
Get Your Hair Back
HOW WE HELP
Hair Restoration Solutions:
What is Hair Transplant?
The actual hair transplant procedure is done by surgically removing hair from the back of the scalp and transplanting it into the top of the scalp. There are two ways of extracting hair from the back of the scalp. One is by removing a strip of tissue and dissecting the follicles from that tissue. That is called the strip procedure or FUT (Follicle Unit Transplant). The other method is removing each individual follicle one at a time. This method is called FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) and is the latest technology. Both procedures are effective and in both the insertion of the grafts into the top of the scalp is the same.
Are The Results Permanent?
Yes, hair transplant is the only permanent solution to hair loss. For most, the hair on the back of the scalp does not have the receptor for the hormones that shrink hair. That it why the hair on the top of the head often is lost while the hair on the sides and back of the head remains full. Once the hair is transplanted it should never fall out. It can be cut, styled, and colored.
The National Leader in Hair Transplants
Here at Hair Transplant Los Angeles, you’ll find the reason we have such satisfied patients is because of our patient-first philosophy.
What we offer:
Why Choose Dr. Behnam
- Dr. Sean creates natural hairlines that are virtually unnoticeable to others
- Designs hairlines that take into account your facial features and contour
- Hairline designs are natural, age-appropriate and culturally appropriate.
- Hairlines consist of artistically designed single-hair follicles.
- Density achieved by various patterns of 2 hairs and 3 hairs that create thickness.
- Hair angles that follow your own natural hair directions. Features density that matches natural density, no plugginess!
- Dr. Sean recreates the most natural crown cowlick.
- Natural angles and directions that imitate nature.
- Hair angles designed to provide adequate density and coverage of the crown area.
- Selectively chooses grafts with 2 hairs and 3 hairs to create thickness. This is an art. Dr. Behnam is an artist. His one-patient-a-day philosophy ensures he spends as much time as necessary to create this art.
Hair Transplant Repairs
- Over 50% of Dr. Sean’s procedures are repairs of other procedures.
- Repairs pluggy hairlines.
- Repairs straight hairlines.
- Repairs crooked hairlines.
- Repairs low density.
- Repairs low hairlines.
- Repairs wrong hair angles and direction. Repairs over-harvested donor areas.
- Women’s hairline design and shape are different from men’s.
- The hair angles and direction are also different.
- Dr. Sean has a deep understanding of how to create a woman’s hairline, naturalness, framing of the face, and angulation.
- Specializes in dense packing. Specializes in both FUE and FUT for women.
- Dr. Sean specializes in traction alopecia.
- Deep understanding of ethnic hair and skin to achieve best results.
- Special techniques for high graft survivability of ethnic hair.
- Developed special tools for placing curly hair.
- Uses growth factors to enhance survivability of curly hair.
- Techniques to soften ethnic skin prior to procedure for better results.
- Trained staff for ethnic hair and skin.
- Grafts are placed in angles that give more thickness. Special graft design patterns provide better coverage.
- Performs FUEs on ethnic patients on a regular basis..
- Has a deep understanding of ethnic hair and skin and understands and appreciates challenges of extracting curly hair.
- Develops own FUE tools to extract ethnic hair.
- Develops techniques to extract curly thick hair.
- Develops forceps for safer placing of ethnic hair.
- Uses growth factors for higher graft survivability.
- Uses special techniques to soften up the skin for better extraction and placing.
- Designs straight hairlines that can be lined up.
- Maximizes follicles with 2 hairs and 3 hairs for maximum density.
- Utilized medications that increase blood flow and give better results.
- Trained staff for ethnic hair and skin.
- Special graft design pattern that provides best coverage. One-patient-a-day philosophy ensures natural results.
- Specializes in FUE and FUT eyebrow transplant.
- Repairs poorly performed eyebrow transplant.
- Uses single hair follicles for naturalness.
- Follow natural hair directions.
- Natural angles.
- No scarring on the eyebrow.
- Develops placing tools that enables hairs to be inserted at appropriate angles and directions, resulting in undetectable yet natural results. One-patient-a-day philosophy ensures focus and dedication to achieve natural results.
Get Your Hair Back
Who is Dr. Ben Behnam?
Dr. Behnam M.D. is dedicated to giving each patient the highest quality care. He educates each patient on the latest technologies and remedies for hair loss. He understands how important a person’s hair can be to their well-being and conducts every consultation as a medical examination not a sales pitch. He will not recommend a hair transplant surgery unless he feels the patient will have a great result and will prescribe another remedy if he thinks surgery can be avoided. His one surgery a day philosophy enables him to give the attention that is needed to make each patient feel comfortable. He is an expert in the F.U.E. procedure as well as the strip procedure. He is committed to treating hair loss with the respect it deserves.
Dr. Sean Behnam has performed over 1,000 procedures and personally performs every procedure. He guarantees a permanent and natural look. You have nothing to worry about. You will be YOU again. You have our promise! Please see consultation page for hair mapping. Zero percent financing is also available.